Business Name and Address
Business Staffing of America, Inc.
350 S. Northwest Hwy Suite 300
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Point of Contact with Name, Title, Phone and E-mail
DUNS Number: 836233320
CAGE Code 3E6F1
8(a) Eligibility Status (FAR Part 19)
SBA 8(a) Certified - Expires 5 Apr 2019
We have 28 Years of Providing Quality Tri-Screen Candidates to US Corporations and US Federal Government. Trained and Certified in Past Behavior Based Interviewing. We are based in Chicago, IL USA and provide nationwide services. BSA have special skills in providing hard-to-find professional in rural communities. We apply advanced technology to streamline the hiring process while improving customer services.
Our staffing mission is to help under-served groups to include veterans, service members, youth, tribal communities and prison populations.
- BSA's Capacity, processes and past performance to be able to perform services to Federal Facilities via the following parameters:
- Regular Hours
- On-Call Nights
- On-Call Weekends / Holidays
- In-Processing and Training
- Outsourced Recruiting – We use hyper efficient processes to provide strategic healthcare staffing services which can reduce costs from 30-50%.
- Flexible Medical Staffing Solutions for the following practitioners:
- Physician, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Licensed Social Workers
- Difficult to find Practitioner Placements - We specialize in staffing that require extensive search, assessment and background screening.
Why We're Different
- Screening Process. Use an advanced Tri-Screen Process for locating, and evaluating the strongest talent for Medical (Locum Tenen). This helps improve customer satisfaction by up to 20% and reduces turnover.
- Special Certification. Have a Certificate in Past Behavioral Interviewing which is used successfully by Fortune 500 companies.
- Candidate Database. Have a list 6,000 prescreened, and 18,000 in internal database with access to 100,000 additional candidates.
- Bi-Lingual. We can provide bi-lingual multicultural medical/psychiatric personnel.
- Difficult Placements. We can provide hard-to-find specialty services.
Past Performance Summary:
- BSA has been in business more than 26 years (established in 1992).
- BSA has performed more than 250 contracts with more than 100 clients.
- Our clients have been Government agencies, major corporations, and hospitals.
- Social Security Administration
- US Army
- (USDA and Department of Labor)
BSA Value Proposition to Federal Facilities:
- Difficult to find Practitioner Placements: We specialize in staffing that require extensive search, assessment and background screening especially in rural communities.
- Cost Savings: Our proven recruitment process increases the pool on available candidates which reducing your cost by 10 to 20%
- Improved Reporting: Ability to customize requirements for each agency, and improved reporting features.
- Hyper Efficient Processes Creating Hyper Effective people: We utilize hyper efficient processes that help source/search and hire hyper effective people while reducing time and cost to our clients.
- On-Boarding Process: Through on extensive on-board process, we mitigate staffing drawbacks related to credentialing, excessive cost and learning curve associated with new equipment and procedure